For a custom shape....
Here are the order process / design process steps…
1. Customer submits RFQ and provides artwork that is to be
converted into a bent wire shape.
2. LSA prepares a “feasibility” which is an initial commentary on
the viability of the project.
3. Customer requests a full-size “virtual”. LSA prepares the
virtual in 24-48 hours.
4. Customer places an order with LSA via FAX or e-mail (including
LSA presents invoice to customer calling for 50% deposit
(LSA accepts major credit cards, EFT, wires, checks, money orders)
5. LSA proceeds with DDI set-up and wire bending tooling and
6. With LpC projects, the final pack count can now be determined
and is adjusted as needed….normally 25 clips per tin or polybag.
7. LSA sends PrePros to customer for approval…~ 10-12 days after
receipt of deposit.
This step can be replaced with digital photo proofs, thereby,
saving 5-7 days.
8. Upon approval of PrePros, LSA proceeds with the production
(depending on the quantity, usually takes 20-25 calendar days)
9. A few days after the order is completed, the order is shipped
via FedEx-International Priority and the goods arrive at the
customer destination in 2-3 days.
10. Final NET10 billing is e-mailed.
(LSA accepts major credit cards, EFT, wires, checks, money